👉 Highlighting True Supplements Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
- a) True Supplements launches with their Concentrated whey protein which contains pure sources of WPC (Whey Protein Concentrate). Raw Materials are imported from the best lines of the USA and are manufactured in their industries.
- b) A single serving of natural whey provides you with 24 grams of protein in 30 grams of scoop delivering with 5.29 grams of BCAA(Branched Chain Amino Acids), 4.21 grams of Glutaminic acid, 11.28 gram of Essential Aminos and 3.65 grams of nonessential amino per serve.
- c) Based upon a tag line of True Supplements, the Concentrated whey product is completely natural and unflavoured which is completely free from additional ingredients and is tested in the lab to ensure purity.
- d) True Supplements Pure whey can be added to in making delicious flavored shakes to enjoy the well being of this product.
👉Variants In This Purified Whey Concentrate
- a) VARIANTS
True Supplements Whey Concentrate is currently purchasable invariant of 1Kg (2.2 lbs) which consists of a total of 33 servings. You can access and acquire the product from armsnutrition.com
👉 How To Take True Supplements Whey Protein Concentrate
We typically recommend you to mix 1 scoop (30grams) of True Natured Protein in 150-200 ml water/milk or any of your preferable beverages.
Want to obtain maximum results with this Purest form of whey, then its best to take 2-3 servings on a daily basis.
👉Make Tasty Recipes And Shakes With This Unflavoured Whey Concentrate
- a) We recommend you to use 1-2 scoops of whey concentrate in your breakfast cereals such as natural oats or muesli to boost up the nutrient intake.
- b) Mixing 1-2 scoops of Concentrated whey in yogurt/curd will help you to increase the consumption of both probiotics and proteins.
- c) You can also add the purest whey in making homemade shakes and recipes to raise up the nutrients muscle builder "Protein"
CHOCOLATE FUDGE SHAKE
- Add 1 scoop of true Whey in blender
- Handful of Almonds
- 1 spoon of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 4-6 pieces of dark chocolate
- use ice cubes to get chilled
Mix all the ingredients in a blender for 45-50 seconds and your delinquent shake is now ready to serve.
👉 Benefits Of Taking The Concentrated Formula
- a) LEAN MUSCLE FORMULATION
Supplementing yourself with True Supplements Whey Protein helps you to build a significant amount of lean mass to a maximum extent when you perform workouts in a strenuous manner in the gym.
- b) PREVENTS SORENESS AND IMPROVES RECOVERY
Consuming True Supplements Whey would help you in preventing soreness which occurs mostly after extensive workout sessions. Whey protein reduces soreness after a workout. After a workout, your body starves to get protein to recover and rebuild muscles. So, adding 1 scoop of concentrated whey in post-workout will help you to accomplish.
- c) BALANCING PROTEIN INTAKE
When you are not able to take enough protein in your diet, simply add 1-2 scoops of Whey concentrate in water or low-fat milk and cover-up or double your daily protein consumption.
👉Timings Of Taking True Taste Unflavoured Formula
- a) MORNING TIME
Taking 1 scoop of Whey protein in Early Morning before breakfast will help you to fullen your minimized or dropped glycogen levels which occurred at night due to no feed of nutrients in the body.
- b) POST WORKOUT REHABILITATION
True Supplements Whey in post-workout will help your body to Supplement with Nutrients which are necessarily required to achieve Complete recovery by promoting you towards muscle synthesis which later gives you Growth in muscles.
- c) SUPPLEMENTING BETWEEN MEALS
We recommend you to take Unflavoured Whey in between your meals to cover up the daily protein intake and required amino acids to reach peak level by promoting more muscles. It sustains your muscles to be Anabolic.
- d) BEFORE BED
We highly recommend you mix 1 scoop of True Supplements Whey Protein 20 minutes before going to bed so that you continuously give feedback to muscles to enter recovery mode and make your body fresh for the next workout.
👉 Key Points To Be Taken In Consideration
- a) We recommend you to follow a proper Workout split when you drink Whey concentrate so that you can reach your goals of fat loss/weight loss, and building muscles.
- b) We recommend you increase your protein intake to the maximum amount in combination with Whey Concentrate by True Supplements to upheave the benefits of your goals.
- c) We highly recommend you to follow a well-maintained diet so that you can easily feed your muscles to induce and exhibit muscles.
True Supplements formulates by providing buyers with the purest source of whey protein Concentrate at affordable prices. It is generally unflavoured and contains a total of 33 servings in 1 kg size. You can take this whey at any time of the day like in the morning, pre and post-workout, or even at bedtime to get the good impacts of this whey. Make sure you buy from the trustworthy site armsnutrition.com