👉 Highlighting True Supplements Casein Powder
- a) Casein Powder manufactured by the leading brand in India True Supplements is the most crucial protein needed during bedtime.
- b) Casein is derived from the milk of cows. It contains about 80% of protein and the rest 20% is the whey protein. Casein takes nearly 6-7 hours to digest in the body.
- c) Casein is a dairy-based protein that is slow in digesting. Whey protein is required after workout sessions to recover, but before sleep, you need only casein to give your body slow feeds with amino acids to continue the process of muscle growth by Increasing protein synthesis in muscle groups.
- d) Casein takes time to release the Amino Acids in the stomach. True Supplements provides with Premium quality micellar casein by giving you the purest slow-releasing protein.
- e) Casein is complete sources of providing all the essential amino acids especially leucine, that your body needs to function in times of recovery.
- f) This time-release protein is a good friend of yours when you don't take any Nutrients to feed your body which is mostly when you fall asleep. It reduces muscle breakdown by speeding up recovery.
👉 Variants In This Time Releasing Protein
True Supplements Micellar Protein is available in the current variant of 1kg pack which contains 33 total servings. It is Unflavoured giving you the purest form of casein.
It is available on genuine Supplements site armsnutrition.com
👉 How To Take Micellar Pure Casein Powder
It is generally recommendable to take 1 scoop of 30 grams in cold water before going for sleep. It will give you 24 grams of purest casein powder.
In optional, you can add flavored whey protein in casein to increase the uptake of protein.
👉 Benefits Of Taking True Supplements True Natured Casein
- a) FAT LOSS PROTEIN
Athletes who consume whey protein for fat reduction get fewer results rather than consuming casein powder. Studies indicate that casein is more impactable in reducing fat by preserving muscles as compared to whey protein Supplements.
- b) GROWS LEAN MASS IN BODY
Casein helps in building lean muscle mass in the body when taken in the recommended time periods. Most probably, casein is taken at night before your sleeping hours. While sleeping casein gives a slow release of amino and BCAA to the muscles to recover and generate quality muscles. The release of amino acids is continuous as it takes 6-7 hours to digest completely.
- c) PROFITABLE BEFORE SLEEP
During sleep, your body enters in Catabolic mode by breaking down the muscles. So, to reverse the Catabolic effects Micellar Casein is the one and the only solution to retain muscles while Increasing more nitrogen in muscles to Stimulate growth.
👉 Timings Of Taking This Slow Acting Protein Powder
BEFORE SLEEP OR DURING BEDTIME
Casein is the most recommended and crucial choice for Athletes during bedtime as it gives you anti-catabolic effects. Supply of protein is required to repair and rebuild muscles rather than breaking it down, so casein fulfills body in Providing necessary amino and high amounts of L- leucine to make the recovery faster. Take 1 scoop of true Natured casein before sleep to get an advantage.
👉 Key Points To Be Sure About When Taking The Time-Release Protein
To take up the good effects, just make note of your 2 components Diet and Workout. Without these 2 elements, casein or any other protein Supplements won't work. Design a good diet plan by highlighting the requirements of macronutrients and a proper workout plan adding with the sort of exercises with the maintenance of sets and repetitions. Go with the calorie deficit plan when in weight loss program and calorie surplus when in building muscle mass.
True Supplements Micellar Casein is a pure dairy-based product in the market. It is well garbled by Athletes to increase protein synthesis during bedtimes. It's rich in Essential amino acids mostly the leucine. Casein helps in both fat loss and gaining. True Supplements provides 24 grams of pure quality casein per 30 grams of serving which gives 80% of bioavailability. Use it in the mentioned timing to introduce good outcomes in the body. The purest form of Casein is available in authentic site armsnutrition.com